Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Minors under eighteen (18) years of age are prohibited from using our Site. The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years old, please do not provide personally identifiable information of any kind whatsoever on the Site.
Types of Data We Collect
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, employer, job position, e-mail address and other information required to provide you proposals or offers of services, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
Information Collected via Technology
- We may track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Site, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Site, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a User’s browser from our servers and are stored on the User’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a User’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that User and keep a record of the User’s preferences when utilizing our Site, both on an individual and aggregate basis.
Use of Your Personal Information
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- provide improved administration of our services;
- provide the services you request;
- provide proposals or quotations regarding our services;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with us;
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers and other promotional materials related to our services and for other marketing purposes including those of third parties;
- process payments; and
- perform marketing or data analysis.
Use of Non-Personal Information
If our information practices change at any time in the future, we will post the policy changes to the Site so that you may opt out of the new information practices. We suggest that you check the Site periodically if you are concerned about how your information is used.
Important Information About Platform Permissions
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time our App wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify you of the permissions that our App seeks before you first use the app, and your use of the app constitutes your consent.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
CANGC does not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers.
Third Party Service Providers.
We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to: to conduct quality assurance testing; to perform marketing; to run data analysis; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the CANGC.
Links to Third Party Websites
Your Rights Regarding the Use of Your Personal Information
Security of Your Personal Information
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. By using our Site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks
Notice to California Residents.
Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (1) a list of the categories of information, such as name, address, e-mail address, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and (2) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please write to us with a reference to California Disclosure Information at:
Clean As New Gulf Coast, LLC
1303 Thompson Park Drive
Baytown, Texas 77521